bullies that haunt me.

 Bullies that haunt me:

So hello everyone, thank you for investing your precious time. I hope you can understand the deep pain in the tragedy of my life. To begin my story: back in my high school days, I used to be a frail and weak kid, yet I was energetic and lively. This trait is something I cherish about myself, but my bullies despised it. To this day, it's painfully unclear to me why the fuck those motherfuckers hated me so intensely. It's not like I fucked their sister or someone close to them. But for some twisted reason, those pieces of shit, sons of whores, made it their mission to beat the shit out of me almost every single day in high school. And there was little to nothing I could do about it.



I once mustered the courage to complain about this to my high school teacher, but I think that heartless person was just there to collect his paycheck. Instead of punishing those bastards, he had the audacity to say it was somehow my fault for provoking them. To this day, I regret not consulting my parents about this matter.

In this paragraph, I want to painfully recount the horrors they inflicted on me. As I commuted from home to school on a bicycle, they used to wait at the bicycle stand and beat the living shit out of me whenever they got the chance. They spread vile rumors that I was some sick, stinky person who was nothing but a hopeless cause, who would never say anything or do anything no matter how much they tormented me. I didn't have friends because I had just joined that hellhole of a high school. Yeah, loneliness coupled with relentless bullying—a deathly cocktail.

This event scarred me in ways I cannot even begin to describe. While high school is a time of joy for many, for me, it was a relentless nightmare. I used to be a bright student, but after this nightmare began, my grades plummeted like stock prices in the dot-com crisis. It exposed me to haunting experiences that left deep emotional wounds. I never regained a sense of normalcy in my life. I picked up some bad habits and compulsive behaviors as a result. I used to cry endlessly about these things, but I felt utterly powerless to change my fate. There was no one I could turn to; it was the most horrifying period of my life.

Yeah, as it's said, "time is the greatest healer and experience is the greatest teacher." The only thing I painfully learned is that whenever you face such soul-crushing situations, please just talk to anyone. Because the more you bottle up your pain, the more you will suffer.

Note: Be happy no matter what life throws at you. If you can't do anything about it on your own, talk to someone who will understand and support you. this is just my first vlog and tip of the iceberg hope you will muster the courage  to deal with your problems and you also talk about your experiences in the chatbox.

Comments

Post a Comment